After a long day of work, there’s nothing more stressful than having to worry about what to cook for dinner. You want something fast, easy and something the kids will love, regardless of how picky they are. Enter: the air fryer.
Air fryers truly are the busy mom’s best friend. You can whip up a delicious, healthy dinner in 30 minutes or less — and have your kids coming back for seconds.
Here are the main benefits of an air fryer.
- It’s fast. Cooking time in an air fryer is generally about half as long as the oven!
- It’s easy. Air fryer meals generally don’t require a lot of prep — saving you time.
- It’s only one thing to clean up. Skip the sink full of pots and pans and keep your cleanup time to a minimum.
With an air fryer, dinner is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Find your main recipe and side dishes. It’s an air fryer world out there, and there are countless delicious and creative recipes ready for you to try! Check out our recipes or search for air fryer-specific recipes on Pinterest or social media. Even better? Many stores have ready-made sides and vegetables you can stick straight in the air fryer. The possibilities really are endless.
- Put everything in the air fryer. Pay attention to your specific cooking times and temperatures, but generally you’ll put your meat in first. Coat it with oil and your desired seasoning, then start cooking. About halfway through you should be able to put in your vegetables and potatoes.
- Clean up and eat up. Cleaning up is simple — just clean out the basket and drawer. Then, it’s time to gather the family around the table and enjoy a tasty, stress-free meal.