Thai Coconut Chicken Curry Soup
Prep + Cook Time40 Minutes
- 3 Georges Farmers Market Chicken Breasts, diced
- ½ cup diced yellow onion
- To taste salt and black pepper
- 1 tablespoon curry power
- 1 quart chicken broth
- 1 (15.5 oz) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- 1 (8 oz) box brown rice noodles
- 2 limes, wedges
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- 4 mini red peppers, sliced
- 8 oz white beech mushrooms
- ¼ cup cilantro leaves
- Heat a large sauce pot over medium heat. Spray with vegetable oil spray.
- Sweat the diced onions for 2 minutes, add the diced chicken and cook for 5 minutes; stir often.
- Season with salt and black pepper to your liking and stir in the curry powder and chicken broth. Turn up the heat to high and bring the soup to a boil for 5 minutes. Reduce heat back to medium and add the chickpeas and cauliflower. Continue cooking for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the coconut milk and heat for another 3 minutes.
- While cooking the soup, cook the noodles according to package instructions. Divide the noodles into 4 bowls and pour the soup over.