Southern Flavored Chicken Wings
Prep + Cook Time1.5 Hours
- 1⁄2 pack (2 lbs.) George’s Farmers Market Chicken Wings
- 2 cups pickle juice
- 1 pack Hawaiian-style rolls (or 2 1⁄2 cups bread crumbs)
- 1⁄4 cup corn starch
- 2 eggs
Honey-Mustard Dipping Sauce
- 1/3 cup yellow mustard
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven at 300°F.
- Remove the chicken wings from the package and place into a large storage bag. Pour in the pickle juice and refrigerate, letting marinade for 30 minutes to one hour.
- While the chicken is marinating, slice the rolls in half and place on a baking sheet pan. Toast in the oven for 50 minutes. Cut up the rolls into smaller pieces and pulse in a food processor or blender until the rolls are crumbs. Combine the breadcrumbs and corn starch in a large bowl.
- Whisk the eggs in a large bowl.
- Remove the chicken wings from the marinade and dredge in the eggs, then coat with the breadcrumbs and place on a lined baking sheet pan with rack. Raise the temperature of the oven to 425°F.
- Cook the chicken wings in the oven for 30 minutes or until golden brown and cooked to 165°F.
- While the wings are cooking, combine the ingredients for the dipping sauce in a mixing bowl and refrigerate until use. Or serve with your favorite honey-mustard dipping sauce.