New Orleans Chicken Po-Boy
Prep + Cook Time50 Minutes
- 4 George’s Farmers Market Chicken Thighs, diced
- ½ cup prepared catfish fry breading
- ¼ cup sliced fresh jalapeños
- ½ cup cut okra, frozen or fresh
- 1 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
- 4 soft hoagie rolls, split
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon creole seasoning
- Preheat an air-fryer at 375°F.
- Combine the diced chicken with breading in a mixing bowl with the jalapeños and okra. Shake off excess breading and place in a single layer in the basket of the air-fryer. Cook until golden about 10-15 minutes until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Combine sauce ingredients in a bowl and stir.
- Build the po-boys by dividing the lettuce and chicken mixture in the middle of the hoagie rolls and drizzle with the Remoulade sauce.