Garlic Parmesan Chicken Thighs
Where to Buy
Prep + Cook Time
- 6 Georges Farmers Market Chicken Thighs
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons freshly chopped chives
- 2 teaspoons freshly chopped thyme
- 2 teaspoons freshly chopped rosemary
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- To taste salt and black pepper
- Carrot sticks
- Ranch-style dressing
- Combine the mayonnaise, vinegar, cheese, garlic powder, all the herbs, and red pepper flakes in a mixing bowl.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper and place in a ziplocked bag. Pour half of the mayonnaise mixture over the chicken, refrigerate the remaining mayonnaise mixture.
- Refrigerate the chicken in the marinade for 30 minutes or for added flavor, marinate overnight.
- Heat an outdoor grill over high heat. Remove the chicken from the marinade.
- Place the chicken on the grill grates and reduce the heat to low. Cook the chicken thighs for 20-25 minutes, or until chicken is cooked throughout.
- Serve party-style with carrot sticks and ranch-style dressing.