Fast ‘N Fiery Chicken Wings
Prep + Cook Time40 Minutes
- 1 pack (4 lbs.) George’s Farmers Market Chicken Wings
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon smoked sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon baking powder
Ranch-style Dipping Sauce
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 oz. dry Ranch seasoning
- Preheat air-fryer at 375°F.
- Combine all the dry ingredients together in a mixing bowl. Toss the chicken wings in the dry seasoning mix, coating evenly and cook in an even layer in the air-fryer for 20-25 minutes or until the chicken wings reach an internal temperature of 165°F. Repeat the cook step with remaining wings until all the wings all cooked.
- Combine all the ingredients for the dipping sauce in a mixing bowl and keep refrigerated until use. Or, serve with your favorite ranch-style dipping sauce.