Deviled Egg Chicken Salad
Where to Buy
Prep + Cook Time
- 3 Georges Farmers Market Chicken Breasts
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 5 hard-boiled eggs, diced
- To taste smoked paprika
- Preheat oven at 425º
- Place chicken breasts on a parchment-lined baking pan. Season with salt and black pepper to taste. Cook for 20-25 minutes or until cooked throughout. Cool chicken and dice small.
- Combine the mayonnaise, mustard, relish, and hard-boiled eggs in a mixing bowl. Stir in the cooled chicken. Garnish with paprika.