Where to Buy
Prep + Cook Time
- 5-6 Georges Farmers Market Chicken Thighs
- 1 (1.25 oz) prepared taco seasoning
- 1 (10 oz) can diced tomatoes and diced green chilies
- 32 oz pasteurized cheese recipe product
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- Cook chicken thighs with ¼ cup of water in an instant pressure cooker on high pressure for 20 minutes. Shred the chicken using 2 forks. Stir in the taco seasoning and tomatoes/green chilies.
- While the chicken is cooking, cubed the cheese product and melt according to microwave instructions. Pour in with the shredded chicken mixture.
- Serve over white rice.